How to track your lost Mobile Phone
Many of you must have lost your mobile phone. It may be due to a carelessness or someone may have stolen it. For all those who have lost, here is a simple way of tracking your phone.
The steps that you should follow if you have lost your phone:
1. Dial *#06# from your mobile.
Sometimes it may not be possible to find your IMEI number using this code, then you can try *#0000#.
2. Your mobile shows a unique 15 digit, this is known as IMEI number.
4. Once stolen you just have to mail this 15 digit IMEI no. to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. No need to go to police (as I have never seen someone getting his/her mobile back after approaching police).
6. Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hrs via a complex system.
7. You will find where your mobile is being operated.
To summarize if your phone is lost send a mail to email@example.com with following details:
Last Number used (with the name of the person on whom it is registered):
E-mail for communication:
Missing place (if you remember something)
Keep all these information stored for emergency use..
Although I don’t guarantee that you’ll get your phone, but it is very likely that you will. Get your fingers crossed and share it as much as you can.
Note : Please don’t send any spams, they can easily detect your position and you can be in a trouble.
Please Support us by liking our Facebook Page and help us in paying our Server maintenance cost by clicking on the ad below.
- Can Microsoft Beat Google?
- Samsung Galaxy S3 or HTC One X : Which one is better
- Some facts and figures about facebook
- How to delete your phone’s data before selling it
- Use facebook Through mobile without any Internet or Gprs :)
- Threat to Mobile Security – As Android gets popular, so does Android malware!
- Ways to battle with mobile malwares
- How to get back accidentally deleted data
- Mobile Number Service Provider, Type, Region Finder (India)
- How to do free recharge on Airtel